For the hygiene, safety reasons, and because of the nature of the items, that we hope you agree with, we don't issue refunds for the following items:
- Hosiery and adhesive bras — if the packaging has been opened.
- Cosmetics, edibles, latex, candles, oils, condoms and lubricants — if the packaging has been opened, the item has been worn or damaged through personal use.
- Lingerie/underwear that has been tried on in direct skin contact.
- Incomplete, damaged, worn, altered and washed items.
- Sex toys and bondage items, in any condition, due to hygiene concerns. A one-year manufacturer warranty covers faulty items.
- Gift Card sales are FINAL and cannot be refunded for monetary value.
- Duties & Taxes, as well as any associated shipping costs. Black Alice Lingerie cannot refund these once your order is sent. Duties and VAT are collected on behalf of the Government; therefore, it is the Government who would give a refund, if applicable. Countries tend to have some system refunding Duties and /or VAT, but the customer needs to go through the appropriate government agency (usually Customs) and provide the requisite documents.
Please note, when you purchase one of the aforementioned items, after opening, it's your responsibility to examine the item carefully and note any faults before trying on and or wearing. Items must be returned in the condition as received in an unworn/unused condition including the packaging for our inspection. We will not consider an item for full refund or replacement if it has been tried on. Ladders, snags, holes or friction rub marks are not defects once the item has been tried on and or worn.